Please note that by completing and submitting the complaint form, you agree to the terms and conditions for the usage of the facilitation service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE INDEPENDENT TIMESHARE COMPLAINTS SERVICE (ITCS):
- I agree to the facilitation process, which is an independent automated website service reserved for consumer complaints relating to service providers/members of VOASA only and agree to fully co-operate to dispose of the matter within the timeframes.
- I confirm that the matter has not been referred to or dealt with by another dispute-resolving body or Ombud Scheme.
- I confirm that the complaint is not subject to any legal action.
- The ITCS managed process will operate the following steps:
- The complainant must complete and submit the complaint form on www.voasa.co.za and submit via the website;
- A reference number will be allocated to your complaint;
- The complaint will be forwarded to the party levelled against for reply.
- The timeshare service provider will have 15 (fifteen) business days to resolve the matter;
- The service provider/member with the consumer confirms to ITCS that contact has been made;
- Service provider/member advises that the complaint has been resolved to complainant’s satisfaction;
- ITCS confirms to the complainant that the complaint has been resolved;
- ITCS closes the file on its platform.
- In the event that no resolution is reached, the complainant has the right to refer the complaint to the Consumer Goods and Services Ombud (CGSO) or applicable regulator.
- I agree that during the ITCS managed process:
- I will not be represented by a legal representative;
- I will not publish any details of my complaint in any form of media.